Back when I was still in high school, homemade no bake munchkins was a popular snack in school. This is made of crushed chocolate biscuits, rolled into a ball and filled with a marshmallow in the center. This is a no bake recipe, so I invite moms out there to try making this together with your kids. 🙂
- 10 packs of chocolate Ace biscuits, crushed (You can also use crushed chocolate grahams)
- 1 can condensed milk 168 ml
- medium sized marshmallows
- desiccated coconut
- Nips or M&M’s *for the flat version munchkins
- In a bowl, place the crushed chocolate Ace biscuits.
- Add 1/2 part of the small can condensed milk to the crushed biscuits. Mix it well. Then add the remaining condensed gradually making sure it will not be too wet or too dry. Just the right stickiness.
- When it is ready, get a spoonful of the biscuit mixture and place it on your CLEAN palm. Make sure you wash your hands properly.
- Place the marshmallow in the center.
- Then form it into a ball.
- Roll in desiccated coconut and chill. (Another style is to form the Ace mixture into a small ball and flatten it. Then add the Nips or M&M’s on the center.)