I dedicate this pork giniling with cheese recipe to a very close friend of mine who really loves giniling. I cooked this meal once in my friend’s apartment and good thing they liked it! Pork giniling is actually a flexible recipe. There’s a lot of options you can do with your pork giniling. For this recipe, I have added corn and cheese to add a unique taste to it. And I am glad it didn’t fail. And one tip, to avoid that very oily look, make sure to use the “special” ground pork and not the fatty ones. 😀
- 1 kilo ground pork
- 1 large onion, minced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 2 pcs red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 large potato, diced
- 2 medium sized carrots, diced
- 1 raw sweet corn kernels
- 165 grams cheese, diced
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- salt and pepper
- cooking oil
- Heat pan and pour in a tablespoon of cooking oil.
- Saute garlic and onions until soft.
- Add the ground pork to the pan. Allow it to cook until brown.
- Add the soy sauce and tomato paste to the simmering ground pork. Then season with salt and pepper. And add a tablespoon of sugar.
- Add the potatoes, carrots, corn and bell pepper to the pan.
- Once the vegetables are cooked, add the cheese and just allow it to melt.
- Serve while it still hot.
You can also add green peas and raisins to your pork giniling. Enjoy!