Have any baguio or green beans in your fridge? How about trying this very simple stir fried baguio or green beans recipe. This would be probably my go-to vegetable recipe every time I crave for vegetables. I just love green beans especially when it’s fresh. Green beans are fresh when you bend it in half, it snaps! So enjoy this easy vegetable recipe and try it out now!
- 1/4 kilo baguio or green beans cut diagonally
- 1/4 kilo of ground pork
- 1 small onion minced
- 3 cloves of garlic minced
- 5 tsp soy sauce
- salt and pepper
- cooking oil
- To start with this stir fried baguio or green beans recipe, start with washing your beans properly in water and slice them diagonally.
- Pour in a tablespoon of cooking oil on a skillet in medium heat.
- Saute the onion and garlic until soft.
- Add the ground pork until cooked.
- Pour the soy sauce and season with salt and pepper. You can add sugar if you want to sweeten it a bit. And you can also add chili too, if you want to spicen things up!
- Stir in the beans and mix them well. Just allow the beans to cook and turn of the heat.