Browsing around Pinterest gives you a lot of inspiration. Just like this recipe here is one of my pins in Pinterest. It’s another fun way of cooking, the common ham and eggs for breakfast. These breakfast cups also gives me a reason to make use of my muffin tins :D. And since hubby loves eggs so much, I decided to make one for his lunch at work. Now, let us try this 7 steps to a lovely looking breakfast meal!
- 6 pcs cooked ham
- cheese grated
- 6 pcs eggs (small)
- onion chives minced
- 1 pc scallions minced
- salt and pepper
- butter or cooking spray
- Spread butter or cooking spray on each muffin cup to prevent the ham and egg from sticking.
- Carefully position the hams to each muffin cups without piercing or tearing it.
- Â Now add the grated cheese, minced scallions and onion chives.
- Then add the eggs on each cup. That is why we should use small sized eggs so it will just fit perfectly in the muffin cups. If we use large ones, the egg whites might spill.
- Season with salt and pepper. You can also add more grated cheese on top if you like! The cheesier the better!
- Place it in the oven for 20 minutes. Just allowing the eggs to cook.
- Remove each ham and egg breakfast cups from the muffin tins.
- Serve and enjoy these beautiful ham and eggs breakfast cups! Try making one now!